What Is Digital Delivery ?
Products that no longer require physical delivery can now be delivered through digital platform, this means you would download the product from a link, receive it as an attachment or receive an activation code via email/Sms/whatsapp.
Since e-commerce portals became popular over the past few years, shipping through them has evolved so much. Now you no longer have to wait at home all day for a courier to deliver your items. A new name for e-commerce shipping is digital delivery, which has transformed the traditional delivery method into one that’s based on the customer’s convenience.
Typically, traditional ways of shipping are messy, time-consuming, and require a great deal of manual effort on the part of sellers. E-commerce has been revolutionized by the development of digital delivery software, which allows you to process and track your orders all in one place.
Advantages of digital delivery.
- You can start selling digital products on one click.
- The product is delivered to the buyer through email right away
- It does not require you to invest in a warehouse, logistics and employees.
- No manual intervention as order flow is fully automated saving time from your busy schedule.
- Faster response to buyer increasing customer satisfaction and review ratings.
- The product information is available in email for future reference.
- Completely Automated System
- Supports multiple marketplaces
- Activation code can be fetched real time, directly from Brand API’s
- Highly scalable, handling millions of orders per month
- Fast, Secure and Reliable
- Trusted by multiple sellers and marketplaces.
- Very intuitive and simple to configure.
- Happy sellers for over 6+ years
- Delivery done 24*7